TO MAKE AWARE EACH AND EVERY CITIZEN OF INDIA ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AND VARIOUS FORMS OF THEIR VIOLATION.
Promote organisation of forums such as co-operative societies, mandals and association of women, youth and workers with a view to undertake collective activities for socio-economic development. Organize educational and vocational training programme with special concern for deprived sections, women/girls and unemployed youth to provide new skills, refine/sharpen/upgrade the existing skills leading to employment, self employment and income generation.
To follow, adopt and promote universal declaration of human rights of United Nations and indian constitution and national- international law.
- To spread awareness about for protection of environments, to control population.
- To promote/solve cause of health care, food problem, housing/shelter problems & humanitarian relief/refugees / indigenous people problems.
- To help disable, children, youth, aids patient, ageing people, drug adicts, hiv.
- To promote welfare of labour / union rights & economic / social development.
- To promote & educate equality as well as equity, international integration, brotherhood, non-violence, love, peace, justice, protection & promotion of human rights for all.
- To organize conferences, summits, seminars, meetings, discussions, debates, study courses, collection of statistics, exhibitions, shows, tour trips etc. (India and abroad).
- To provide loyal aid and advice for the indigent and weaker sections of the society and to share global health and global population change.
- To suggest action for violation of rights by armed political groups and terrorists.
- To create an environment as well a an understanding that human rights can easily become vulnerable to abuse of various structures and processes of power and to examine the inter-dependence of and link age between human rights and democracy, pluralism, development, ecological balance, peace and harmony at the national and international levels.
- To train the young men and women for facing the challenges of the pluralistic society and the rising conflicts and tensions in the name of particularistic loyalties to caste, religion and culture and to work in close cooperation with national human rights commissions on women, minorities, S.C., S.T. And stand linguistic minorities, ngos and media organizations for promoting human rights education.
- To make people aware of “human rights duties” privileges, conduct training camps & workshops, establish old age home, residential/vocational, school & college, research & medical college and human rights camps.
- To promote art & culture, maintain, encourage assist help centers for promotion of human rights.
- To promote social progress and better standards of life and activity cooperate with government of india and other countries to promote human rights education.
- To develop a more distinctive and effective role for the international court of justice to fulfil of human rights and spread the massage/values of human rights through human rights education.
- To open training camps and workshops for the development of arts, plays and culture and raise funds through subscriptions, donations, trade to fulfills the aims and objects.
- To establish and conduct centres of treatment and rehabilitation for the victims of violators of human rights.
- To actively join hands with the government of india and other countries to promote human rights education and help legal social and economic discrimination against women and their exploitation in different ways.
- To publish books, encyclopedias, monographs, journals and directories on human rights and study and prepare reports on the violation.
- To effectively work for gender inequalities exploitations and injustice encourage assist talented artists, poets, singers, writers, social workers, journalists, doctors judges etc.
- To organize and participate in cultural programmes to faster a spirit of nationalization and achieve co-operation in solving various problems of an economics, social, cultural or humanitarian character and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights.
- To help freedom fighters, widows/war widows and orphans and running schools, colleges & similar institutions.
- To work for ensuring that basic human rights are respected every where and to keep the interest of disempowered communities foremost in all dealings with countries in which human rights violations occur.
- To support through the un frame work, democratic and economic reforms in countries coming out to totalitarian control and to restrict cooperation with governing regimes that violate human rights.
Ex Chief Patron
Late P.N. Bhagwati
* Former Chief Justice Of India
* UN Human Rights Committee (OHCHR)